For Bike Shops
Thank you for taking on this challenge. You will find that installing the ARGO Cargo Kit is pretty intuitive. When the kit is attached to a proper bicycle and assembled properly, it works great. And we have encouraged our customers to bring their bike to a bike shop that proper assembly!
To give you an idea of how much time this will take, we offer the following basic chart of assembly:
- Assemble 3 frame parts and torque
- Run cables and adjust 2 brakes
- Measure frame specifications and make adjustments to the kit
- Remove bottom bracket and reinstall
- Several small but necessary adjustments
- Front Derailleur Adjustment
Fast mechanics may complete this project in an hour and a half on their first try. But, it could take about 3-4 hours if you are more meticulous.
Please send feedback that you have about assembly and construction to email@example.com. We are trying to make an easy to assemble and easy to use product.
ARGO Cargo Bikes